Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Prayer

Dear LORD,I THANK U for today.I THANK U for me being able to see & to hear this morning.I am BLESSED because You Love Us so much. You are a FORGIVING & UNDERSTANDING God. You have done so much for me and You kept continue blessing me.Forgive me this day Lord.... for everything I had done, said, or even thought that was not pleasing to You.God.. My Father In Heaven,I ask now for Your forgiveness.Please keep me safe around your arms all the time, away from dangers and harms.Help me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.Let me make the best of each and every day.Clear my mind so that I can hear You. Please broaden my mind that i can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things i have no control over.and its the best response when i am pushed beyond my limits.I know that when i cant pray, You listen to my heart.Continue to use me to do Your Will.Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that i may help the weak.Keep me uplifted that i may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those who are lost and cant find their way. I pray for those who are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those who will delete this without sharing it with others. I pray for those who don't believe in you.Lord, I really thank you that I believe in You, Father God in Heaven.I believe that God changes people and God changes things.I pray for all my sisters and brothers for each and every family member in their household. I pray for PEACE, LOVE, and JOY in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I pray that every eye that read this, knows there is NO problem, circumstance, or situation greater than You, God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight. I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.Forward to your love ones to be blessed like you and me.

No comments: