Friday, March 27, 2009

can i ?

why i always be the one who listen to other..
why i always be the one who take care other..
why i always be the one who give surprise..
why i always be the strong one..
why i always be the stupid one..
why i always be the hurt one..

can i be the weak one wait other to care ?
can i be the person that have personallity ?
can i be the selfish one?
can i own the thing that i have, without giving out anything?
can i be the one who get surprise by others?


i have no choice..
all also not controling by me..
cox i've already leave it to God's..
i very tired,i know i fail,but i still want to fight..
all becouse of YOU..
i willing to be everyone angels..
no complain just give out wat i have..
but angel will leave one day..

Lord,i know still got u understand me..
and only YOU..
give me strength ,hold tight my heart..Lord
thanks Lord arrange a spirit partner for me
to support me..



i dont want to be angel anymore

No comments: