Tuesday, March 31, 2009

broken heart

Have you ever wondered how does it feel to slice your arms like how a lamb is butchered?
Have you ever wondered how does it feel to pierce your heart like how a nail is pierced into wood?
Have you ever wondered how does it feel to be beaten and become swollen on your forehead like how a gangster does to others?
Have you ever wondered how does it feel to experience the above?
Ask the stone angel

“Your words seem to be
A whole lot of lies
To such an innocent me
Who used to trust every single one”

Wow… the quotation seems to express part of my feelings now; but deep inside, what hurt most is your action. Action speaks louder than words.

I could never fathom how you could do this to me, I wondered and wondered, nothing came into my mind, but tears flow down like a river. Doesn’t river flow fast and happily? My river is somewhat different, flowing more than fast but sadly…
I know there is no turning back to it. I could not take it any further. I will choose to let go, even though it’s hard. The pain inside could not be taken away, by any means. Not to mention the scar left behind.

But life still has to go on. I put no blame on you, but choose to move on, as I know I am fully responsible of my own life, own future. I will let go, and to catch another better chapter of joy rather than grumble in my life.

The stone angel will leave, and by all means, all positive angels like joy, peace, love, kindness and so on are welcome to this land, to the new chapter in me!

2 comments:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

once broken, considered sold? meaning the broken heart is sold out jo... not in the cupboard of ur body jo... so ya, move on... dun look back!

CooLkEe said...

but ..hard to 4get..
da hurt is deep into my heart..
now only i realize if choose to be an angel's,mean choose to be hurt