Thursday, March 18, 2010

this week

wao ... so damn fast .. already one week pass ..
how is my job now?
ok ok .. so so le .. hehehe ..
eh , today we got meeting ..is whole VOIR group stuff meeting eh ..
sure no chair laa where to find so many chairs oh ..
during meeting i acting concentrate,in fact im not ..haha
but i know dis meeting is for next week stock check one ..
hmmmmm so next week cant wear nice adi ..wear Tshirt ..
why ? because of want go warehouse stock check loo .sigh ....
my job really busy one .. i have time to updated bcox i skip my lunch ..
this week the whole week after work den go church .
going to prayer , prayer walk , straight evengalistic like last time b4 christmas .
mean i early morning go out till night ..
but i very guai adi , i will sleep at 12 every day hehehe ..
yeah , tmr is off day woohoooo ..
dont know how is my next week ...
good luck to me ba .. :)

p/s: choy ling .. im so sorry dis year late wish u again ..serious i rmb
your b'day one .. just tat i no time to send and then slowly forget jor ..
i knw i very bad .. dis year is your 21st bday .. most important year ..
i cant celebrate to you and the only can do is message i also late .....
yissh laa , i very angry myself also .. plssss dont angry me k ...plsss....
you are in my special list .. you are important to me .. im SORRY ..
anyway , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... frien4ever <3

1 comment:

snoopyccl said...

wuwuwu.... i really very sad lo...
i keep on telling myself u wont forget again... n keep on waiting for ur msg whole day... but u still forget my big day... T.T
nvmla.. my birthday dou past ady lo... take good care wherever u r... miss me very moment... k? miss u too... gambateh...