Wednesday, March 24, 2010

keep on changing

Thanks God .. let me know wat i wanto be ..
one day i will transfer to advertising & promosion department..
i know you are leading me ..
although still got long long journey ..
or ppl will think impossible ..
but i will keep belive and follow You ..
pooikee have nothing , but pooikee only have You ..

i will keep on changing ..
my look , my attitude , my mindset , my heart ..
.........................................................................................................................

recently i close up with 2 gal ...
one is my working partner WING ..
the first day i meet up her , she make me think back my friend nyuk ling..
her look , her voice almost the same ..OMG..
she are a good person ..and very ti tie ..always remind me dis and tat .TQ ^^
i will treasure every moment we work together ..
another gal , you are so funny ..
actually we are not close , maybe start to close up soon ??????
haha i dont know , but got the feeling hope to know you more ..

lei lei .. i miss you ...waiting you come back .. got alot of thing want talk to you ..

No comments: