Wednesday, March 17, 2010

fight for YOU

i saw someone blog ..
here to give some comment ..
dont always find someone go here and there because of scare lonely .
although i not very close with u ..
but i know u are a good person ..
anyway , dont hold thing too tight ..especially friendship ..
yea is hard for those who are zong qing zong yi one ..
so i like wat i am now and who i am....dont care everything ..
wat is important in our life now?
yeah , future ..
my buddy always tell me think and plan for your future ..
she always remind me .. but dis lesson i take long time to learn it ..
so now ... i only want be a good driver , be a yes gal ..
mean who want me help tell me , i try my best to help no matter wat ..
wat i wanto do now is fight for my future,fight for my family and fight for Jesus ..

1 comment:

~ÃsH£ê¥ ĽËÏ ĽËÏ~ said...

wah lau...know how to teach people already...hahhaa..!! not bad..!! good try leng...!! by the way how was your job? looks liks very hard to deal with..but then I know you can..!! now im facing lots of assignment to do.! really need to put lots of effort on it...!! remember fight for future and GoD... Love leng