Monday, March 22, 2010

my MOOD

when i reach office the first thing i do is switch on computer and open my blog..
yesterday , after i view my blog ,suddenly my mood is keep turning down ..
because i know and comfirm i really make u disappointed ..
sigh , dis is my weakness .. i know wat i say already no use ..
because everything is passed..
i understand your feeling... cox i tried before too ..
sorry again .. SORRY ..
another thing make my mood turn up ..
because i know God answer my prayer ..
and i really saw how God lead you and i saw u are going to the right track ..
means you are under God planing .. yea, you level up de loo ..
but , next test is coming also ..more hard ..
no matter wat .. belive God is with you all the time ..
gambate ..
GOD you are so great .. i love YOU ..

1 comment:

snoopyccl said...

hey gal, i m all rite... dun keep it in ur mind k? miss u...