Wednesday, April 1, 2009

choice ?

yesterday i do need someone talk to me..
cause i really can't stand de..very suffer..
when i need you that time where are you?
i know i'm not a good leader..
i know i'm like a child,not mature at all..
why still want to choose me?
finally i tell him i want to give up de..


"everyone can make a choice of their own.
Do you know if didnt want to make a choice
actually is also a choice.You can reject that if
you choose another way not to return back"

this is a very big challenge for me..
in fact i've never step out before..
funny rite?..

my phone ring,calling from heaven,
surely i answer the call,but half way line cut de..
because the phone got problem..



*thank you for listen to me yesterday..Appreciated it..

1 comment:

imi said...

altot v dun want d things
but end up v get it
y dun v use another way 2 think of it n try our best 4 it

show out ur talent...all d beZZ!!